Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our 30 Day Challenge!

No, our family challenge is not to shop more.

Instead from March 22 to April 22, we giving up shopping completely. No extra expenditures at all. We got bills budgeted out and rent. Also money only for diapers and milk. But we don't have to buy groceries cause we have plenty in the freezer and pantry.

It will be nice to focus on other things other than money for a while. Money, money, money! It feels like that all I ever heard or worry about but if we don't spend anything than we don't have to fight or worry about the almighty money, which really isn't the end all be all. Any of the extra money is going straight into savings to cushion us when the new baby finally comes in July!

I'll keep you all updated each week. I dunno what I'll do actually during the week. My husband and I both think to do anything that money needs to be spent... which is funny because growing up neither of us had any.

Wish us perseverance and luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment