Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meatless Monday!


I don't dig a whole lot of foodie blogs. I am an avid A Cozy Kitchen reader. She posts it and I read it. Then I cook it. I forget how I stumbled upon this amazing blog of sweet yummy deliciousness that makes being a vegetarian look completely doable. Unlike when I was in middle school and only ate bean burritos for like 3 months. That soured me on it, a little. But this site solely has been convincing me that it still can be totally yummy! My first thing I made of hers was Salted Caramel Rice Krispie
and they were magnificently delicious. I am forever re-posting her recipes on facebook and getting yelled at for making people hungry. I love red curry and my husband loves fried rice so this is the perfect meal. Coconut Curried Fried Rice is the perfect combination of our loves. Its like our baby in food... and My Girl loves eggies (which it has). Its a delicious meal for everyone. Please make her stuff... its crazy good!

No comments:

Post a Comment