Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Special Guest Poster

Special guest poster today is:  Jorg!

Greetings!  Tami is a bit outta commission and not able to sit at the computer, so she asked me to say a few things about her homesteading.

I gotta say, I love it!  We have radishes growing in the spiral mound, and we save bottles to turn them into greenhouses.  I swear, things grow so fast in them. I've planted the corn and Tami planted strawberries in some rows that I made.  We have pumpkins in the back square, some spices and such in the front square, tomatoes in the pots, and some peas on the fencework.  I love it all, but the best is the Lemon tree!   I hope we get loads of lemons this year.

We live in such a dry area, it makes it hard to grow stuff sometimes, but it looks like most of the stuff we planted will end up growing nicely.  I cant wait!  Homesteading has really brought us together, we spend lots of time in the backyard and doing things with each other.

Tami will be resting up and will be back to posting as soon as she can. 

Posted by: Jorg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the guest post baby!!! Ill be back on by Next Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete