Monday, June 13, 2011

These are a few of my favorite blogs

I thought I'd let everyone know where my inspiration and any kind of knowledge of UH and other stuff like that comes from. As for the picture above, I am showcasing my favorite blogs so I want to showcase my all time favorite painting: , The Farewell of Telemachus and Eucharis, 1818, by Jacques-Louis David. Its currently at the Getty Center.

A list of my favorite blogs:

  • A Cozy Kitchen: The most delicious one I go to! I try to keep up with her recipes and am always happy when I make one, cause its a-licious (amazing+delicious=a-licious.)
  • New Life on a Homestead: Currently, homemade hamburger buns and tortillas have me hooked.
  • Crafting a Green World: Tons of ways to up cycle and recycle things into art.
  • Nest Of Posies: The photography is enchanting and the projects are beautiful.
  • Cat Versus Human: A place for any cat lover to feel at home and laugh about it! I LIKE CAKE...
  • The Laughing Monkey: I find this blog so calm and peaceful but at the same time very creative.
  • FarMama: I just love the life around their farm!
  • SouleMama: I love her photography and the centering "right now"
  • Urban Homestead Diaries: This blog makes me so homesick. I love the words, the pictures, the projects, the amazing blogger (who founded Take back Urban Homesteading group on Facebook), and the cloudy rain looking skies!

You should take the time to look into some of these amazing blogs. I'm not at all being paid to say I like them and am mostly a lurker so they don't know they are my favorites yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment