Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Lion King 3D


Roaring like a lion!

I grew up on Disney! My friend and I play a Disney movie lyrics game. In college, we had Disney song singalongs. A dorm room packed with college student who weren't drinking and singing along to Disney's Greatest hits. I love Disney! The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was the Lion King, especially, the opening scene, the circle of life. It was absolutely magical back then and on Friday, taking My Girl brought back that magic. She lit up over popcorn. She thought the 3D glasses made her look cool. Then when it started, I watched her pull her glasses up and them down again to figure out how this 3D stuff was happening. When I cried after the stampede in the gorge, she kept saying, "Simba's dad is hurt. That's so sad." At the end, when the rain is washing away Scar's tyrannical reign from Pride Rock, she held her hands out in front of her to catch the rain. Disney FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment