Monday, September 5, 2011

My Girl's World

I like to hand My Girl the camera some days and let her take pictures of whatever she wants. Then at the end of the day, we sit down and go though them. I don't really worry about anything happening to the camera because its an old digital camera and things break. Its pretty cool to see the world from her point of view and figure out what she believes is important. Some of her pictures are great, some of them are pictures of darkness of blurs, but even then its fun to try and figure out what its of. 
Me watering the front yard

Wet croc tips!

Watering the backyard

the bbq

My Girl's kitchen

Stray cat napping in our backyard

Our tree

Our blocks skyline

Jorg peddling

A car as they are on their ride

Jorg's legs taking a break on their bike trip

an intersection

more feet

A house

A tree through the mesh of her trailer

A phantom person walking by

???

My Guy

My Girls nose

 We have a whole album of these random pictures. I love them and she loves taking them. Its a win win!


2 comments:

  1. I love these theyre all indie and cool haha i should do this with my girl it's megan btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should for sure do it with your girl its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete